Patchi from Ben.





Contrary to what other people may think....I am no celebrity. Naks! HAHAHAHAH! But really, I am not.

So when I get a gift from someone like this person, I go nuts with joy. I was so happy because I am a fan. I was star struck that you can literally see the stars in my eyes. Actually, I have already met him once in our anniversary show 2 years ago when we featured Lucy Gomez as a guest designer. He actually bought a piece from me. Of course, I was too shy but I made sure to tell him that I am a great fan of his.

PATCHI is really my favorite and now that I shared some of my chocolate goodness with my sisters, it is also theirs.



MMmmm.......I know you want some.

Patchi
High Street
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig
You have read this article Ben Chan / Patchi with the title Patchi from Ben.. You can bookmark this page URL http://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2011/02/patchi-from-ben.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...