Candifier at the Ball.

I have a confession. I didn't read the ATTIRE part in the invitation. So when I had my gown made, I wanted the color to match my earrings. Silver gray was my choice. Thank goodness that it is a mixture of black and white which was actually the theme of the night.



Anyway, by the time that I got to Piolo Pascual, I had 3 glasses of lychee martini already so imagine how red my face had become. I am just glad that I didn't go all crazy on him.





















Just an update: I sold the paraiba tourmaline earrings that I wore to the ball! Isn't that awesome?



What I love about it? It may be worn long but on simpler days, you can wear it shorter.



You have read this article Jul B. Dizon Jewellery / Philippine Fashion Ball with the title Candifier at the Ball.. You can bookmark this page URL http://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2011/08/candifier-at-ball.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...