Max Factor Xperience Collection!


I love make up. At times though, I feel very lazy to layer on the foundation, powder, blush and such. I would often put on my make up on my way to work, in the car. After attending a Max Factor get together where we were taught how to put on make up and look as natural as ever, I realized that putting on make up is not really a hard thing to do, for as long as you have the right stuff.


I tried on my new Max Factor Experience Collection and was happy to have that natural glow even with the littlest effort. Of course, I added a few more touches but in the end, I am happy with the outcome.

I especially love the mascara because it is in mousse form. It is light and easy to apply.
The outcome!
You have read this article Max Factor Xperience Collection. with the title Max Factor Xperience Collection!. You can bookmark this page URL http://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2011/02/max-factor-xperience-collection.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...