What A Bargain!

I went to the dentist last Friday to get a panoramic x-ray of my teeth. I wanted to know if I have ever gotten a root canal. Apparently, having it done is not really the best for you.

"Root canals are a major cause of the immune system being suppressed and they are a major cause of cancer."

For more information about this latest finding, please click on the link below. Sige na! Don't be lazy to read!
http://www.new-cancer-treatments.org/Articles/RootCanals.html

Luckily, I never had one! YOOOHOOO!!!!

Anyway, while I was in the lobby waiting for my ride, there was a tiangge going on and I saw these dresses for babies and was shocked to see how much it was!!!! I instantly grabbed the whole two racks with the orphanage in mind.



When I got home, I decided to show you that not only are the dresses super cheap, they are also very cute!!! I hired a model to pose for me.






Love it!!!
You have read this article with the title What A Bargain!. You can bookmark this page URL http://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2009/11/what-bargain.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...