Choose Your Shoes!

I will rest you from food blog for a while.

Last night, at the ESCOLTA opening, I decided that I want to write about SHOES! Shoe posts are always fun. It was a bit funny though, when I would bend down in the middle of the restaurant to take photos of sexy shoes but I didn't care. Peninsula is like my home anyway.

















This pair deserves special mention because the designer and maker, MACO CUSTODIO was present during the opening. I have 4 of his creations and I always get compliments when I wear them.



Thank goodness I didn't see any of these last night.






I dedicate this to Manny. Sisipain kita with these shoes if you mess up your family.
You have read this article with the title Choose Your Shoes!. You can bookmark this page URL http://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2009/11/choose-your-shoes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...