Cover Them Up!

I always go inside Dimension in Rockwell. I always find interesting things but end up not buying anything.

Because of chuvaness, previous blogs about this store, I decided to go in again last week and check out what they have. I bought those umbrellas that she blogged about a few months ago. I think they would make such great gifts but I really loved these passport covers. They have it in 4 colors, black, brown, red and orange and they are only P249.50 each!



I like the the world map embossed on the material.


Passports are now fashionably covered and ready to use tomorrow when we hit HK for another peking duck festival!!
You have read this article Dimension with the title Cover Them Up!. You can bookmark this page URL http://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2009/11/cover-them-up.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...