It's All About Love at Anne's Birthday. (Part 3)

It's pretty difficult not to love this young lady. Everyone around her is in so much love it was giving me a toothache. The roses added to the ambiance and since I went solo, I thought I would post photos of me with my loved ones in the party. Since there were too many things going around, I was only able to take a few. 


The birthday girl, Anne Curtis and your bloggerina!


Maxene Magalona!

Here's MAXENE who happens to be a great singer!! Like father like daughter!

My very close friend, literally really close, as in SUPER close that I wanted to bite his finger.
Tim Yap and I. 

Now, here's few lovebirds that I caught being all lovey dovey. 
Borgy and Georgina.


Solenn and Nico Bolzico were truly inseparable.


Here, MARK, RAJO and PAM sing SWEET CHILD OF MINE. 



And of course, Erwann getting a smack from Anne. 

How sweet it is to be loved. 

You have read this article Anne Curtis / birthday 2012 / borgy manotoc / georgina wilson / Maxene Magalona / Solenn heussaff / Tim Yap with the title It's All About Love at Anne's Birthday. (Part 3). You can bookmark this page URL http://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2012/02/it-all-about-love-at-anne-birthday-part.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...