Monochromatic Madness!

One afternoon, after seeing the bags of two of my friends who came to visit, I decided to take a photo of the bags because they were the same color. But I thought to add a few jewelry pieces that are of the same color. And it grew and grew until I got almost everything that was available in my store that had the same hue.



After one group shot, I decided to do another color...and another...and another until I got a good collection of 5 groups. Just thought I would share with you what I did to make one boring afternoon at work fashionably exciting!



BLUE
PINK
GREEN
RED
VIOLET


You have read this article with the title Monochromatic Madness!. You can bookmark this page URL http://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2011/08/monochromatic-madness.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...