Making My Feet Happy.

With around 1,500 photos of my trip to the US, I really don't know where to start my "story telling".

There was not a single day that I stayed home. It was a very adventurous, family oriented, expensive but fun 3 week vacation.

I guess for now, I should start with a short post about my new babies. I guess I shouldn't say this to keep my level to KLAZZY but I have to be honest with you guys. I got these shoes at almost 65% off at Neiman Marcus! It was the Memorial Day Sale and I shopped till my credit card started to melt.

At the end of the day, my feet are happy. That's all that matters....for now.




You have read this article with the title Making My Feet Happy.. You can bookmark this page URL http://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2011/06/making-my-feet-happy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...