SOWWY....

I am so tinatamad (lazy) to blog. Actually, not just to blog but to do anything. The Bridal Fair at the Peninsula really knocked me out but I can totally imagine how much worse the staff of Peninsula feels just about now.

They did a wonderful job for this event...I have the photos, the details and everything you want to know but for now, you just have to wait because I am not in the mood to blog.

I have so many to post pa naman....Mike and Carmina's wedding, our last dinner for Cedric at Aquanox, new pieces of JBDJS, my overnight at Dusit and the bridal fair.

Also going to Tokyo this weekend. Will be staying at the Peninsula. Can't wait for that.

Stay tuned!
You have read this article with the title SOWWY..... You can bookmark this page URL http://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2010/04/sowwy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...