EDSA Shower.

Ok... I wanted to cry when I saw this. I was on EDSA, took the pass next to the Shrine in front of Robinson's Galleria. A mother washing clothes using the canal water and her baby taking a shower at 8 pm along the busiest highway in the Philippines.

KAWAWA naman....

I was so tempted to give them money but right behind them was a cop. I was so torn because I wasn't sure if the money will go to a syndicate where a lot of these homeless people belong to, or will the mom make good use of it? How does one know? The fact that I just recently watched Slumdog Millionaire didn't help. It just made me believe that all the money you give the beggars go to the corrupt policemen or syndicate leaders.



I went home feeling sad.
You have read this article with the title EDSA Shower.. You can bookmark this page URL http://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2010/04/edsa-shower.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...