How Dare Me!

Was looking through my photos in my iPhoto when I chanced upon the one I am about to post. I told myself, gosh, I wonder what would happen if the people of the Candifier world would see this photo of me. YUCK. KADIRI! I think I will just disappear forever.....

And then, I said, well why should I be ashamed? Sure, I was disgustingly ugly at the time the photo was taken but it didn't matter. I was too young to care about boys anyway. And well, I needed the glasses! And the vest offered little warmth. And so what if mom thought that my bangs needed to be above my eyebrow?

Besides, I consider myself lucky that I was able to travel to the US at a young age of 8 years old. Not everyone has such luck.

So I dared myself and well...here goes. LOVE ME or LEAVE ME!



You have read this article with the title How Dare Me!. You can bookmark this page URL http://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-dare-me.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...