Can I Hate Her?

I love Hollywood. I thrive on celebrity gossip and photos and their fashion. I want to know who's breaking up, who's getting married and who's sleeping with whom. I can easily admit that I am too cheap to buy those gossip magazines but it is the first thing I pick up in salons and read it front to back, inside out and when I am done, I always want more.

I am sure we all have fantasized about going to LA and just accidentally bump into a hottie! Mine involves Chace Crawford who is having coffee when I enter. He sees my beautiful Asian eyes, tanned skin and long black hair and then suddenly, he asks for our name and falls in love with me. I then stay with him for about a week until I get tired of him and replace him with George Clooney who dumps Elizabetta Canalis for me.


It goes on and on and on....but I guess that's what fantasies are all about.

But for a good friend of mine, it is all real. In her FB status, she says,

"Dreams do come true... more so in Hollywood!!! I love LA!!!"


And even though I am committing one of the seven deadly sins, which is ENVY. I just cannot stop myself from also be happy and proud of MELO ESGUERRA, more popularly known as Queenmelo! She is a Queen indeed. She walked the red carpet of the GOLDEN GLOBE night in LA like royalty. She was wearing a Puey Quinones couture and was even complimented by Tom Ford himself! I wish I had dressed her up with Jul B. Dizon Jewellery but I didn't know. DARN.

Anyway, enough talking...check out why I am going to hell for being so envious.

*I am not putting the names of who these people are. If you don't know them, shame on you!














You have read this article Melo Esguerra with the title Can I Hate Her?. You can bookmark this page URL http://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2010/01/can-i-hate-her.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...