33rd Anniversary of The Peninsula.

I kinda didn't want to blog about it in fear that I will have a very hard time getting a table. But since you are all nice to me, I want to share this special promo with you but you have to come to Peninsula on Sept. 14, 12:01 am until 11:59 pm. YOU HAVE TO!!!

Peninsula has always been known for their PANCIT LUGLOG, SCHUBLIG AND HALO HALO. It is what we usually order after a night out of party. A midnight snack that brings you to a happy place because it is so yummy.

On Monday, 09/14/09, the hotel will be offering these three dishes at only P33.00 ++. This is their price way back 1976!!!! GALING! So if you want to eat HALO HALO, LUGLOG and SCHUBLIG in a 5 star hotel but carinderia price, this is your moment.





I will be there 11 am palang so please come and say hello to me if you decide to go at the same time! Baka I will make you libre pa!!! GAME!
You have read this article Peninsula Hotel with the title 33rd Anniversary of The Peninsula.. You can bookmark this page URL http://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2009/09/33rd-anniversary-of-peninsula.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...