SHOES KO PO!!!

Remember how I told you that I am a late bloomer when it comes to shoe collecting? Well, I enjoy it when I post shoe blogs and according to my stats, you like reading them.

Last night, at Rajo's party, I was able to gather a lot of shoe pics from the most stylish people in the country. I can tell that some brands are local which I totally have nothing against. Actually, I am all for it and wore a creation by Maco Custodio. It was the only striking pink I have in my closet so that was a sure thing for me to wear last night.

Aside from the party of Rajo, I also was able to collect a few photos from other parties. I just merely collected them all and decided to share with you my newest passion in life. Maging isang sapatera.

Which one is YOUR favorite?














You have read this article Shoe blog with the title SHOES KO PO!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2011/05/shoes-ko-po.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...