A Message To Jinkee Pacquiao!

Since I hardly read the papers and watch tv, when I found out that Manny and Jinkee Pacquiao met President Obama, I was a little sad that I didn't get to post this before the official visit to the White House. I did read a very short write up in Philippine Star that Jinkee was confused about what gown to wear, but is sure to wear her Hermes bag and this is exactly why I am sad.


I have some serious thoughts about it. I mean, wouldn't it have been great if she wore local products from the Philippines? So even though I am a lot late, maybe in the future she will consider my advice, unsolicited as it may be.


Dear Jinkee,

I know you, but you don't know me. Even if your hubby is the one getting his face bruised up and reaping millions, you play a very important role in the country. May I say a few things? When traveling abroad and meeting very important people, instead of wearing high end international brands, please consider wearing something that is made in your own country that is equally beautiful.

If it is an evening affair, wear this gown from
Inno Sotto. You can wear this pair of jade and diamond earrings and diamond and pearl bangle with this Bea Valdes bag. It would give it the final touch to achieve perfection.




If it is cocktails, I suggest you wear this Dennis Lustico creation. This set of paraiba, yellow sapphires and rose cut diamonds would match the dress perfectly. Another beautiful bag from Bea Valdes.




Now, this would look great on you as well. A Martin Bautista piece with a Celestina bag and of course this pair of Jul B. Dizon earrings and ring.




This shell clutch from Celestina, would have been a great gift for the First Lady.

Think, wear, love and promote the local industry.

Sincerely,

Candifier
You have read this article Bea Valdes / Celestina / Dennis Lustico / Inno Sotto / Jinkee Pacquiao / Jul B. Dizon Jewellery / Martin Bautista with the title A Message To Jinkee Pacquiao!. You can bookmark this page URL https://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2011/03/a-message-to-jinkee-pacquiao.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...