My Birthday Loot!!!!

There are good things and bad things about celebrating ones birthday.

Bad
1. You are a year older.
2. Clock is ticking faster. (I kinda still want to have a baby)
3. It costs quite a lot.

Good
1. You are amongst your good friends and family.
2. There's plenty of food and a free birthday cake.
3. The gifts!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

After last night's celebration, I decided to open all the gifts in the morning. Perhaps it would cheer me up from my recent ouchy. And boy, it sure did!!!!

Thank you to all!!!






























I feel like a Price is Right showcase girl.
You have read this article with the title My Birthday Loot!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-birthday-loot.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...