Make Mine Chunky!

I have been in this business since I was 16. Whenever I see my mom design a huge ass ring for her clients, I secretly thought, YUCK. I always wondered why anyone would wear such a huge ring.

I suppose I see the evolution of how women wear their jewellery from their teens up to their late 70's. I for one realized how much I have changed in taste when it comes to jewelry.

I used to love those skinny dangling earrings and I would be caught dead wearing a stud because I thought it looked too mature for me. I also didn't like yellow gold before. I always wore white gold or silver.

BUT NOW....geez....I don't even see myself wearing anything simple and thin and small. It's BIG all the way baby!

For the past few months, I realized that all the rings that I have designed are huge that some of my clients are having a bit of difficulty wearing it. As much as I try to explain that it is really how rings are to be worn now, it still needs a lot more convincing to some of my clients on how to go CHUNKY on their fingers.

Here's how it looks like on mine.











You have read this article Jul B. Dizon Jewellery / rings with the title Make Mine Chunky!. You can bookmark this page URL https://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2009/08/make-mine-chunky.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...