Sneakers of MK.

I only have one pair of sneakers. I really don't know how to wear them. I feel so short when I do. 

I know only one person who's obsessed with them. I follow her on Instagram and she has about a dozen pairs. To me, they all look a like but when she describes them, you know how much passion she has for them. I do wonder if she already has Michael Kors sneakers. 

Anyway, Ann Jacobe, this one's for you because it reminded me of your love for sneakers.



I am attracted to all things shiny and gold. Maybe it's the jeweler in me. 





When I checked out the YouTube feature on MK sneakers, I thought that they were pretty darn cute. If only I had that model's height and weight then everything would be easy as pie. 


This is something I can really wear.






Michael Kors is available at Rustan's Department Store. 
You have read this article Michael Kors with the title Sneakers of MK.. You can bookmark this page URL http://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2013/03/sneakers-of-mk.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...