Would You Sit on This?

We had to. We had no choice. But now that I know about the condition of the ferry that one must ride from Camiguin to Cagayan De Oro, I would not recommend it to anyone. 

A few things came into my mind as I was waiting for the ride to end. 
Bed bugs, sweat, fungus, germs, piss, lice.....puke. 

And then I thought the worst possible thing.

WHAT WOULD A FOREIGN TOURIST THINK?

I am not sure how this will ever get to the right people but I believe that Department of Tourism should also set standards on ships, ferries and even boats that are used for distant or not so distant travels. 
Not only should they be safe, they should be sanitized, orderly and clean.






What's worse, behind this glass door, I saw an old half-naked man crouched giving a foot massage to a passenger. It just didn't look right. 

I guess this MV KALINAW belongs to Philstone Shipping Corporation. 
Well, it's just gross. TOO GROSS. Hope you do something about it. 


It's hard to say It's More Fun in The Philippines right now. 

You have read this article Department of Tourism / ferry / MV Kalinaw / Philippines / Philstone Shipping Corporation with the title Would You Sit on This?. You can bookmark this page URL http://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2012/11/would-you-sit-on-this.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...