Oh My Gulay!!!

I do my grocery at Hypermart along EDSA. I love to shop there because it is spacious, clean and the staff are efficient. 

I don't go to the wet market because I hate seeing all the flies on the meat and vegetables. So even if it is a bit more expensive, I buy them in the grocery. 

But last week, I was grossed out and saddened to see that my Hypermart had vegetables in the display chiller that's almost rotten inside.

I bought it, went home to make salad and inside the outer leaves was this....EEEWWWWW....
I think that all the groceries need a fresh produce manager who checks on expiry dates and vegetable and fruits freshness.

Calling Hypermart Managers, don't make your customers eat dead leaves. 


You have read this article SM Hypermart with the title Oh My Gulay!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2012/04/oh-my-gulay.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...