Another Flower Project.

Dressing up a penthouse in one of the most exclusive condominiums in Fort Bonifacio was a challenge. Especially since I only had myself to work on it, no Ginny, no staff.

I went to the market at 8 am to get some vivid colored blooms but I was shocked to see none. Well, almost none.

I had no choice but to get the roses because they were the only colorful ones available. I don't like chrysanthemums.

A photo shoot for one of the high society magazines was to take place and I was asked by to dress up the house with flowers.

I tried to do my best, with little time and help, this was what I came up with. The owner of the unit loved it so I guess, that's all that matters.





You have read this article with the title Another Flower Project.. You can bookmark this page URL http://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2010/10/another-flower-project.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...