Crayola Nail Polish.



Jacqui saw them, liked it and bought it from Walmart. Brought it back to Manila and I saw it, liked it and used it.

I have one word for it. REGRET.

The colors are cute, especially for a 14 year old. They are scented too. I put them on while Jacqui was telling me stories about her day in school. After one hand, she said, "Mom, make sure you take them off before after 3-4 days because the color sort of stays on your finger even after nail polish remover."

The very next day, I took it off. I mean, I TRIED to take it off.

It left a stain on my finger! No matter how much nail polish remover I used, it wouldn't work! I got scared that the chemicals have been absorbed and somehow got into my blood stream! (PANIC MODE)

Not only did I look like a half baked HULK, it made me look so UN-KLAZZZY.



I had to file my nails and scrape off the color. AYOKO siya.
You have read this article Crayola Scented Nail polish with the title Crayola Nail Polish.. You can bookmark this page URL https://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2011/07/crayola-nail-polish.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...