SALAMAT!!!!



I love celebrating my birthday. I mean who doesn't? Well, I can think of a few who would rather forget it but me? I love it. Especially the gifts!! WOOHOOO!!! C'mon, don't call me materialistic. It's the other time except Christmas that we are allowed to feel this way. I love this years loot though. Wanna see??? Are you sure?? Really???

Ok fine...here we go!!

From my honey...




The rest are from friends and family. I love them all!








Crumpler bag for my new camera. It also came with gadgets to make a better photographer out of me.


I got some clothes which I will try out for you soon! But for now, this is all I have documented. Sarap ng may friends and family like you all.

Stay tuned for Part 2!
You have read this article Talking Tom with the title SALAMAT!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2010/08/salamat.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...