iHate!

I hate this song. I don't know why all the children in this country love it, has memorized the dance steps while singing the stupid song. I mean, my 3 year old niece dances to it over and over and over again....I mean, really, YAYA, please naman!

Anyway, for a good 2 weeks, I haven't heard it or even thought about this horrible song and life was good.

This morning, I walk in the Pen lobby and first sing I see when I got out of the car...



HOLY MOLY! GOD help me! Kris is a friend of mine but I am sorry, this Noybody Noybody But You vest is just a little too much for me to handle. Plus the yellow bag, shoes and watch. Sure, it shows how much this woman believes and supports Noynoy and I have a number of friends who are backing him up but to use this song as his campaign jingle...I want to faint.
You have read this article with the title iHate!. You can bookmark this page URL https://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2010/02/ihate.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...