The Funniest Thing...

...happened today in the store. While I was Facebooking and craving for some Poppycock, I jokingly told Lucille to cut the tail of Anne's hair. While Anne was busy designing, I gave Lucille a pair of office scissors and without warning, she took out at least 4 inches of hair without Anne knowing! I was dying of laughter and the outcome? Check it out for yourself. I love laughing.






Since it was lopsided, I instructed the NEW hairstylist of Jul Dizon to try to straighten it. BASEMENT Salon, watch out!







By the way, will someone PLEASE send me Poppycock?
You have read this article Poppycock with the title The Funniest Thing.... You can bookmark this page URL https://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2009/09/the-funniest-thing.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...