The Bags of the Shopaholics!

Whenever we have our anniversary, other than thinking about designs, set up, guest list, food selection and all that, one thing I am always excited about is seeing the guests and what they are wearing.

I know that a lot of my friends came to the show but because I am a just a salesperson, I didn't have time to say hello to everyone. So patiently, I wait for the photos from the photographer and see how beautiful everyone looked that day.

One thing I noticed is of course, the Hermes bags. Different colors, different styles but all really beeeaauuttiffuuulll!!!

Now, I am not much into bags but I do appreciate them just as much as I appreciate my people bangles (more on that on the next post).

Just in case one of you kind hearted people want to make me part of your H gang, I want a red one please! Hahaha!



Here are they are!!!







Thanks to the baghag for some of the photos!!!


You have read this article Hermes bags with the title The Bags of the Shopaholics!. You can bookmark this page URL https://rafaelverga.blogspot.com/2009/07/the-bags-of-shopaholics.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...